Jan 1, 2013

I'm socked!!!! WOW!!! :


Oh my god! I'm shocked! We're in 2013, by the way, happy 2013 to all! Now I have about 1452 visits!
I'm so grateful!
When creating this blog was not thinking so much, the first day I've had 113 views, I remember perfectly! And lately I'm going to visit, yesterday and today I had 137 views so far, I have only time in 95 visits, and perhaps to reach 100 or more!
This really is a dream come true, I did not expect much!
And sure there are many people who think they have very few visitors and that this blog has not succeeded.
But for me if you have triumphed and has many more visits that I expected!
Every day all of you that you look my blog, I give a thousand thanks!
I'm really really happy, and I hope you enjoy my blog and that you enjoy watching and reading!
I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!









"If you can catch the sun, you can do whatever you want !"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...