Nov 8, 2012

Secret recipe.


DIY Fun: My Secret Recipe for 

Soft Skin

gsYjofvRoP6BGdVytHbIJ95R.png:Amazon:photo


Hey everyone!

I don’t know about you guys but my skin can start to feel really dry in the fall and winter. Luckily I have a really good trick for keeping my skin feeling soft + beautiful all year long!!!

All you have to do is mix together these three ingredients and then use your mixture as a body scrub in the bath or shower. Make sure to get those knees and elbows real good! The oil moisturizes and the sugar is SUPER exfoliating. It smells pretty delicious too so you just have to make sure not to eat it all. LOL! Even though I guess it is edible if you really wanted to… ;)

· ½ Cup Brown Sugar
· ¼ Cup Olive Oil
· ½ tsp pure vanilla extract

The best thing is that my mom already has all of these ingredients in the pantry so I don’t have to go get anything extra when I want to make it.

Are you going to try it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...